Social Enterprise Financial Services Firm Seeking
Alexis Advisors, a small, independent, rapidly growing fee-only registered investment advisory firm with a focus on positive social impact, is seeking a Financial Planner who shares our passion of helping women and families meet their life and financial goals.
Our advisors don’t make outbound sales calls – they focus on nurturing our existing client relationships and in-bound prospects, while writing blogs, participating in mission-aligned boards and networking groups, and offering speaking engagements to targeted audiences.
As a Certified B Corporation, we seek to be intentional in all we do – from the way we run our business, to the way we work with clients, to the way we invest client assets, to the way we support our team.
Why work with Alexis Advisors?
- You will begin working with clients immediately, developing financial plans through the lens of leading a purpose-driven life.
- We provide a clear career path and an opportunity to advance from Associate Advisor to Lead Advisor in fewer than three years.
- Our designation of a Certified B Corporation means you will work with a firm that meets high standards of transparency and verified social and community impact.
- You will assist in sales and marketing, responding to incoming leads, participate in networking events, blogging, speaking engagements, and assist in event planning.
- You will participate in special projects that support the business strategy, as well as provide operational support such as workflow development, quarterly reporting activities and other administrative duties.
- You will have dedicated time each year to support our community ranging from pro bono planning and financial coaching, to financial literacy opportunities, to board service.
- The firm’s positive social impact begins with our employees: we offer remote work with monthly or quarterly in-person, team meetings; a generous Paid Time Off plan; a 4% match on 401(k) contributions that begin and vest immediately; professional development stipends; and much more to ensure your personal and family well-being.
- Partnership and equity ownership opportunities for our tenured advisors.
What we’re looking for:
Besides a demonstrated history of helping others and an alignment with our core values, mission, and culture, our Associate Advisor will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in finance or business administration.
- At least 3 years of prior financial services industry experience.
- Current enrollment in a CFP program or active CFP designation; Series 65 license preferred.
- Professional knowledge of the securities industry, financial planning, and investment management.
If you are a self-starter, a strong problem-solver with an entrepreneurial spirit, and take pride in autonomously managing your client responsibilities, we want to meet you!
Base salary of up to $80,000 depending on experience, plus the opportunity to earn quarterly bonuses based on performance goals.
Submit cover letter and resume to Ann@AlexisAdvisors.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.